We are an Agile team that uses to deliver something new every 2 weeks. The changelog refers to the last 3 months of activities.
Updated the rrweb library to the 1.1.2 release, now the standard tracking code is 50% lighter. Improved & added more widget details to the replay page. Added avg. recorded events & avg. duration per replay details to the replays list. All user sessions will be logged out if the account changes password (security improvement).
Fixed reset password not working for some particular emails & not logging the user in after the password change.Fixed missing translation error for Visitor Session data details Some UI fixes
UptimeMonitoring Telegram Notification Handler (You need to start first chat with AnalyzzBot on Telegram to use it ).
Uptime Issue on delete notification handlers. Uptime UI integratgion.
Improved UI for all tables on mobile Improved color contrast in Dark mode Implemented Google login functionality Implemented language RTL support
Issues on mobile All the data tables are now ordered by the date, descending (previous ascending) Multiple other visual, functional improvements & bugfixes Fixed UI alignment
Performance Release phase 2: Now DB is on a dedicated cluster with high availability.
Performance Release.Supporting better scaling of the platform on different cloud instances and sharding of database.
User Funnel shows goals . User Funnel can be filtered by page and other visitor extra fields.
Improved Heatmap loading compatibility with browsers. Bug fixes and code improvements.
Added Pinterest to Social Media Url Anaytics in dashboard. Downgraded the minimum duration of a session replay to 10 seconds to get more session replays.
Improved Uptime service to avoid any block from firewalls in the checks to websites. Bug fixes and code improvements.
Implemented Social Url Analytics in the dashboard: see the presence of your website URL on social (how many shares,comments and reactions). First release includes Facebook.
- Implemented new pixel with defer option instead of asych with better performances
- Improved session replay minimum timing that has ben moved down to 15 seconds
- Updated the session recording library to the latest version
- Added Reason of down in Uptime emails
- Managed Multiple notification types in Uptime
- Fixed heatmaps & goals issues that were occurring on some websites and not triggering properly.
- Fixed rare timezone-related issues occurring in the dashboard stats.
- Fixed goal creation type selector not working properly in some browsers.
- Fixed dashboard not showing some data with dark mode
- Added thumbnail on Session replays
- Updated lighthouse API version for Performance cheker in websitereview
- Improved the performance of the Pixel tracking modules and cronjobs.
- Updated the session recording library to the latest version and improved the performance of storing the recorded data.
- Multiple other small fixes, cleanups, and improvements.